Management systems for educational organisations
What is ISO 21001 standard?
The Management System development according to the international standard ISO 21001 (EOMS – Educational Organisation Management System), is the best way an educational organisation can demonstrate its structure and operation international standards’ compliance, with a view to satisfying learners, customers and other direct or indirect stakeholders.
ISO 21001 applies to all educational organisations, of any type and size, public or private (Schools, Training Centers, Vocational Training Centers, Universities, Colleges, E-learning providers, etc.). Certification can be obtained through implementation in accordance with the standard, adding value, prestige and credibility to the organisation, while contributing to sustainable development.
ISO 9001 benefits
- Establishing the vision, goals, strategic direction and policies in the organisation
- Improved educational services’ quality through planning and evaluation tools
- Increased learners’ and other stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Promote a personalised approach to all learners, especially those with learning difficulties and distance learners
- Adopting a culture of continuous improvement and developing know-how
- Harmonisation of national and international educational standards
- Competitive advantage by enhancing the organization’s prestige and marketing
Role of IDEC S.A.
- Assessment of current planning and infrastructure
- Assessing business and educational risks and developing an action plan to address them
- Consulting services to utilize structural and improvement opportunities
- Development of required documentation (Manual, Procedures, Guidelines, documents)
- Staff training
- Supervision of ISO 21001 requirements’ implementation
- Internal audits’ implementation of all departments/procedures
- Full certification procedure support
- Management system monitoring and support according to current needs following the initial certification
Ask us for quote