IDEC S.A. has extensive experience in training business executives, employees and teachers, as a result of our participation in organising and implementing numerous European Erasmus+ programmes over the last 30 years.
Erasmus+ is the European Commission’s programme for education, training, youth and sport, aiming to enhance skills, employability and modernise education, training and youth systems across all Lifelong Learning sectors (Higher Education, Vocational Education and Training, Adult Education, School Education and Youth Activities).
Thanks to our involvement, we have translated the added value of knowledge, in collaboration with excellent lecturers, into training seminars guaranteeing the achievement of your cognitive and developmental goals, either in a personal or business context. We deliver the following:
Training programmes for teachers and educational organisations on educational management staff, covering educational management and pedagogical issues.
E-learning or blended learning programmes, focusing on vocational subjects or the acquisition of basic skills.
At IDEC, based on our experience of creating e-learning for hundreds of European programmes, we develop training modules and courses based on the training needs of your company or organisation.
You can select one or more of the following stages included in the e-learning programme creation service:
- Selection of technical delivery system and e-learning structure (the use of an existing platform or the development of a new platform by us).
- Training content creation for any topic by our subject matter expert, scientific partner.
- “Train the Trainer” program: we train your lecturer to deliver the course program or
- Our own IDEC certified facilitator delivers the e-learning course to your audience.
- We create “tailor made” unique educational content.
- You have at your disposal a multitude of expert scientific partners who create high quality specialised content.
- You combine the technical background and content creation from the same provider resulting in better coordination, reliability, accountability and cost control.
- You may choose synchronous or asynchronous training.
- We organise the educational material with a special emphasis on the achievement of predefined learning objectives which we evaluate impartially and reliably.
- We use innovative pedagogical methods such as gamification.
We develop e-learning programs for: companies, educational organisations across all levels of education, establishments and cultural institutions.