Quality Management for Translation Service Providers
What is ISO 17100?
ISO 17100 is a specialised International Standard applied in translation services sector, addressing to translation companies as well as translation departments within companies.
ISO 17100:2015 has replaced EN 15038. ISO 17100:2015 provides the requirements for the core processes, resources, and other aspects necessary for the delivery of a quality translation service that meets applicable specifications, always aiming at optimal customer satisfaction.
ISO 17100 benefits
- Enhanced reputation (marketing – sales) and credibility of the organisation to both domestic and global markets
- Enhanced translation quality
- Smoother operation, enhanced reliability and efficiency of Directorates/Departments/Associates
- Demonstration of European – national – international requirements’ implementation through an independent body
- Demonstration of the organisation’s senior management commitment to provide services focused on maintaining consistent and high quality
- Annual assessments help the organisation monitor its performance and continuously improve
Role of IDEC S.A.
Assessment of current planning and infrastructure.
Consulting services to utilise structural and improvement opportunities.
Development of required documentation (Manual, procedures, documents).
Supervision of ISO 17100 requirements’ implementation.
Internal audit of all procedures.
Certification procedure support.
Management system monitoring and support according to the current needs following the initial certification
Ask us for quote